The mobile device cloud reimagined
GigaFox Red is a mobile device cloud that tames the chaos of testing multiple apps across multiple platforms, operating systems, and device types. Installed on-premises, GigaFox Red is a secure mobile testing lab that can provide
instant, real-time access to devices to team members anywhere on the globe.
Not quite sure if GigaFox Red is the fox for you? We have options. Check out GigaFox Silver for a super version of our testing lab with enhanced graphic features and more devices or check out GigaFox StarterKit perfect for small teams who are just getting started with mobile.
Secure Devices and Testing Behind Your Firewall
Provided as on-premises installation only, GigaFox Red gives teams more flexibility to bring cloud benefits into development, DevOps, and testing workflows, and integrates seamlessly with your network, giving teams the last word in
performance, security and asset control. Anchored behind corporate firewalls, GigaFox is a high-performance, small-footprint mobile device testing lab that houses iOS and/or Android™ smartphones and tablets in a single, lockable
No matter where your team members reside geographically, all can take advantage of GigaFox Red’s real-time access to devices for manual and test automation. Teams doing automation will enjoy GigaFox Red’s built-in Appium for testing or
can choose the automation tool of their choice – commercial and/or open-source.
The Power of Mobile Development
Development organizations can also take advantage of GigaFox Red. Included is deviceBridge™ enabling a virtual USB connection to cloud devices. GigaFox Red also allows developers to extend their testing tools and enables Xcode, Android
Studio and Web development tools to connect to remote devices. In addition, debugging and storage access are both easy and readily available with GigaFox Red.
Benefits of GigaFox Red: At-A-Glance
GigaFox Enables Engineers to:
- Perform continuous automated testing with DevOps integration and built-in Appium support
- Perform manual testing with the real-time experience of an in-hand device
- Create a pool of sharable mobile devices
- Remotely add, disable, reboot and unlock devices as needed
- Collaborate easily by sharing devices and screens
- Schedule access to devices so they are available when needed
- Control and monitor mobile device usage
- Maximize sharing of rare or hard-to-acquire mobile devices
- Exercise all facets of the user interface, including multi-touch gestures
- Manage and control device charging
Keep Up with Mobile Devices for Testing
GigaFox Red securely delivers remote manual and automated mobile app testing capabilities using real mobile devices.
Designed for enterprise testing, development, and support teams, GigaFox’s powerful, Web-based management console allows engineers to remotely manage, track and monitor testing assets by individual device name, manufacturer, model
number, OS version, availability, and more.
Mobile developers and engineers can also take advantage of Mobile Labs’ Device Refresh program. Featuring a subscription model, teams can swap out or refresh a certain number of devices yearly
based on their program. Mobile Labs will acquire the devices and offer guaranteed warranties and replacements at no charge if any devices are no longer functional.
Easily Manage Users and Applications
Need to manage who is accessing particular devices for testing? GigaFox Red enables remote management of engineer access to both test devices and apps. Using the solution, administrators can add, modify or disable any engineer or
administrator in the organization.
GigaFox Red also provides a central repository to manage applications. A simple upload process puts the app into a repository, giving engineers an understanding of what apps are available on eligible devices. Apps can then be installed
on the device and can be cleaned up after use.
Manage Automated and Manual Testing
GigaFox Red supports the industry’s most comprehensive choice of app and web automation tools, including built-in Appium, Selenium, Tricentis, MicroFocus's UFT (via Mobile Labs’ Trust™), and most other
mobile automation tools that ordinarily use USB-attached devices.
- GigaFox transforms manual mobile app, web, and device testing efficiency and management. It helps testers locate the right device and the right application and makes an instantaneous connection to begin
testing from any desktop.
- GigaFox supports remote gestures for more accurate control of user-interface actions such as scrolling, swiping, selecting, and dragging. In addition, testers can remotely simulate device rotation via GigaFox.
- GigaFox also allows for testing of other various testing needs such as location and voice-over.
Our Experts at the Ready
We’ve been supporting on-premises clouds since we installed the industry’s first more than six years ago, and we’re the leader because our support team is dedicated to your
success-- and that includes our Appium expertise. Whether you need help figuring out a test case, help finding and locating devices, or need some advice about mobile DevOps, our team is always available to help.