deviceConnect with deviceBridge gives mobile app and web developers access to remote real devices from IDEs such as Xcode and Developer Studio, and supports test engineers who use the industry’s most comprehensive set of open source and commercial automation tools. Engineers enjoy all the benefits of a secure, high-performance, high-availability mobile device cloud.
Limitless Access to Real Mobile Devices
deviceConnect with deviceBridge breaks the bonds and limitations of only having one or a few mobile devices in hand by instead providing real mobile devices in the device cloud that can connect to:
- Apple’s Xcode IDE for real-time iOS app code check out, unit testing, debugging, crash log reporting, and Apple’s UI automation
- Android Studio for real-time app code check out, unit testing, debugging, and more
- Safari and Chrome development tools for mobile website debugging
- Build servers used in DevOps processes
- Most other tools that are otherwise limited to in-hand USB devices using Apple’s usbmux or Android’s adb server
The World Just Opened Up!
With deviceBridge, whole new classes of users can have their pick of any device in the deviceConnect cloud. Instead of being limited to only the devices he or she physically possesses, an engineer can choose from dozens of devices. Those that remain attached to the engineer’s workstation can still be used; at the same time, an engineer can choose any from any of the deviceBridge/deviceConnect cloud devices.