We'd love to feature your content on our site. Please be sure to read these guidelines before submitting your content!
- Blog must be original and never featured on a previous website. The post is allowed to be syndicated however, after it has been published on the Mobile Labs website.
- Tone must be semi-formal. Have fun, but keep in mind this content is read by Fortune 1000 executives and industry experts. No profanity, innuendo etc.
- Article must be 750 words minimum, 1000 is better. If the article is less than 750 words, it must be media rich with pictures and videos. We only want to provide expert-level content so short summary articles will not be accepted.
- Double-check for spelling and grammar before submitting. Typos happen, but articles full of them will not be accepted!
- First-time contributors are not allowed to link to their own site within the body of the article. However, you are allowed one link to your own website in the author bio.
- Please include the following in your email:
- First and Last Name
- Company website
- Brief bio, about 3-4 sentences
- Submit article pasted into the body of the email, below the information listed in step 4. Attachments will not be opened and the email will be discarded.
- If we accept your submission, we will contact you for a headshot to include in the author bio.
- Please submit your article for review to email@example.com.
Thank you everyone, we look forward to reading your posts!