Steve Orlando to speak about implementing a mobile device cloud at three upcoming events in three different cities
ATLANTA – April 3, 2019 – Mobile Labs, a leading provider of mobile device clouds to Global 2000 mobile developers and testers, announced today that Steve Orlando, senior director of product marketing, is speaking at three upcoming TestingMind events in three different cities.
TestingMind, a consulting and workforce development organization, is hosting three summits at which Orlando will be giving presentations on implementing mobile device clouds, and whether enterprise mobility teams should buy or build their own device cloud for mobile device management, app development and QA.
Information on Steve’s presentations at each event is listed below:
- Test Automation & Digital QA Summit – Boston
- Wednesday, April 3 at 4pm EDT in the Mystic Ballroom of the Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston at Logan Airport
- Test Automation & Digital QA Summit – Philadelphia
- Friday, April 5 at 3:45pm EDT in the William Penn/Liberty room of the Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center
- Test Automation & Digital QA Summit – Washington, D.C.
- Wednesday, April 10 at 3:45pm EDT in the Washington/Jefferson Hall of the Residence Inn by Marriott Washington, D.C. Downtown
Orlando’s presentation focuses on whether it is better to build a mobile device cloud in-house, or invest in a ready-made device cloud solution. He has outlined five important questions QA teams need to consider when making this decision.
“Mobile app developers and QA teams have their hands full and, in order to thrive, all team members need to make sure they have the best tools and solutions to do their jobs in order to release updates on time,” said Orlando. “I’m looking forward to speaking to the attendees at the upcoming TestingMind events, and guiding them to make the best decision for their company.”
Orlando is a seasoned development and quality assurance professional with experience testing and developing mobile, Web, mainframe, CRM and desktop applications. In his role as senior director of product marketing for Mobile Labs, Steve drives the design and implementation of the company’s private mobile device clouds.
To learn more about these events, please visit https://www.testingmind.com/.