Mobile Labs Trust streamlines and automates functional and regression testing of mobile apps, saving corporate IT both time and money as well as improving app quality and helping to increase the app’s adoption rate. More specifically, Mobile Labs Trust increases test efficacy via direct integration with mobile device apps and operating systems, enabling near perfect object and property identification when compared to screen-shot-based scanning.
Mobile Labs Trust Advantages:
- Tests on actual devices, which delivers the highest level of validity. Mobile Labs Trust tests directly on mobile devices and does not require the use of emulators or simulators, allowing QA teams to vastly improve the integrity of their testing.
- Preserves customer control of, and investment in, test scripts. Unlike many competitors that only rent their solutions or that only provide their solutions on a subscription basis, Mobile Labs Trust’s perpetual software license model guarantees IT has total control and ownership of all their test scripts, allowing for continued use and eliminating the need for rework.
- On-premise deployment ensures compliance with security and intellectual property protection policies. Because Mobile Labs Trust is an on-premise solution and is implemented behind the corporate firewall, it is a better choice for those enterprises with security concerns or those that cannot easily deploy app assets via the web due to corporate audit or compliance policies.
- Object-based scripting ensures the broadest possible test coverage. Mobile Labs Trust lets testers interact with individual mobile objects, their properties and methods rather than the single app-view or page-view presented by some competitors. As a result, tests written with Mobile Labs Trust can exercise a more comprehensive set of methods and/or all of the methods supported by any given item or control in the user interface. In addition, a larger number of interaction sequences can be systematically tested. With Mobile Labs Trust’s object-based scripting approach, the testing team can perform comprehensive testing that is also the closest to true unit-testing than any other tool set on the market.
- Intelligent and flexible use of object properties for object identification. Mobile Labs Trust gives the tester complete flexibility over which objects are identified in the user interface and how they are defined and manipulated. In addition, the tester has complete control over which properties (for example, color, position, or displayed text) are used to identify the objects during the test. Moreover, a set of interactive properties gives the tester the ability to define objects with greater precision, providing the tester the same level of control over mobile objects as they have for web objects. Thus, enabling testers to leverage existing skills to test mobile apps.