Manual Mobile Website Testing
Manual Mobile Website Testing. Accelerated.
Mobile websites, including those built with HTML5, have become a major means for the mobile-first enterprise to put function in the hands of mobile users. To protect and ensure a world-class user experience, mobile website testing by manual interaction is often required. Whether it’s investigating defects, checking compatibility with various browsers or validating continuity, manual mobile website testing provides the human interaction required for consistent mobile user experiences and high-quality site performance.
Challenges can arise, however, when devices must be shared by large groups or by mobile engineers in different locations. Idle mobile devices or idle mobile engineers can drive up costs and inefficiencies, lengthening test cycles and slowing delivery. Public device clouds have attempted to solve these problems, but have often raised security, performance and cost concerns of their own.
deviceConnect: Manual Mobile Website Testing in a Private Mobile Device Cloud
Mobile Labs’ deviceConnect™ is a secure, private mobile device cloud that solves sharing and accessibility challenges while paving the way to efficient, accurate mobile website manual interaction. With deviceConnect, mobile engineers can:
- Securely access real mobile devices
- Remotely view and interact with the mobile device, browsers and other mobile apps
- Perform remote multi-touch gestures
- Save screen captures to document website appearance
- View and control who is using which mobile devices
- Monitor key parameters like storage usage and battery condition
- Obtain a device based on device type, platform (Android™, iOS) or version
- Scale or rotate the device to ensure proper layout and appearance
Why Mobile Labs?
Only Mobile Labs’ deviceConnect delivers the efficiency and security of a private mobile device cloud for manual mobile website testing without the need for jail breaking or rooting. deviceConnect enables cost-effective remote viewing and interaction with mobile websites using any mobile browser, dramatically improving mobile device utilization and reducing the number of mobile devices needed. As a result, enterprises can increase mobile test engineer efficiency and effectiveness and improve quality.