Automated Mobile App Testing
Mobile App Testing that Simplifies, Expedites and Validates
The need for automated mobile application testing has hit critical mass. Mobile apps are now the go-to vehicles to drive enterprise growth and meet employee, customer and consumer demands. Delivering high-performing apps that work with any device and platform – and can keep pace with ever-changing operating systems and user interfaces – is critical. That’s why automated mobile app testing has become a necessary survival strategy.
Agile development methods, backed by the ability to quickly and efficiently test, are critical to delivering high-quality mobile apps and expediting time to market. Through cross-platform test automation for mobile devices, developers and testers can easily validate mobile app quality, spot issues and speed time to resolution.
Mobile Labs’ deviceConnect for Automated Mobile App Testing on Real Devices
In concert with its automation tools for mobile application testing, Mobile Labs’ private mobile device cloud, deviceConnect™, increases Agile velocity, enhances mobile engineer productivity, improves app quality, expedites time to market and shortens upgrade cycles. This enables mobile engineers to use real mobile devices to:
- Validate mobile app quality rapidly and efficiently
- Accelerate test case development with Mobile Labs’ object-based leadership
- Use Mobile Labs’ Trust™, a certified add-in to HP’s UFT, to leverage existing skills
- Run automated test cases on real devices using keywords or scripts
- Use record and play to quickly create automation steps and objects
- Increase productivity with powerful, cross-platform scripts
- Build test cases for native apps, hybrid apps and mobile web sites
- Handle phone call interruptions or settings changes
- See detailed run results and test case videos
- Use select open-source mobile app automation frameworks
Why Mobile Labs?
Only Mobile Labs’ deviceConnect with Mobile Labs’ Trust brings true mobile automation to real devices while preserving existing investments in skills and software. Seamless integration with HP’s UFT and ALM means that UFT-skilled engineers can be up and running in a matter of minutes. Cross-platform scripting maximizes test case reuse and makes the most of precious time. Meanwhile, Mobile Labs’ object-based leadership speeds building high-performance tests that run with much greater accuracy than the first-generation, surface-based object approximations made by OCR or image processing. Engineers using open-source automation platforms will also find deviceConnect offers easy mobile device sharing and the security and performance of a private mobile device cloud. The bottom line? Higher quality and lower costs.