Mobile Labs’ deviceConnect plugin for IBM UrbanCode Deploy
Automate Mobile DevOps with Mobile Labs’ deviceConnect plugin for IBM UrbanCode Deploy
Welcome to the support page for the Mobile Labs’ certified plug-in to IBM UrbanCode Deploy. Here you can download the plugin and associated documentation to get your Mobile DevOps strategy moving.
Mobile Labs is proud to be an IBM Ready for Rational™ business partner. With our plug-in, deviceConnect™, and IBM UrbanCode Deploy, you can automate mobile DevOps including loading and removing mobile app versions from deviceConnect, automatically installing and uninstalling mobile apps on real mobile devices, and even automating the process of deploying new builds to one or many mobile devices.
The plug-in is based on Mobile Labs’ deviceConnectCLI program that provides steps that support mobile continuous integration, continuous integration to real mobile devices, and port forwarding for many open-source mobile automation test tools. In addition, deviceConnectCLI allows you to query the list of available devices and optionally retain a device for use, among other functions. Continuous integration for mobile and DevOps for mobile become a reality with this solution.
Tools of the Trade
To use the Mobile Labs’ plug-in to IBM UrbanCode Deploy you need:
- a deviceConnect installation
- deviceConnectCLI software (which is included with a deviceConnect installation)
- IBM UrbanCode Deploy server(s), version 6.0 or later running on Windows Server or Linux
- IBM UrbanCode Deploy agent(s), version 6.0 or later running on Windows Server or Linux
- The Mobile Labs’ IBM UrbanCode Deploy plugin. The plugin and associated documentation can be downloaded to your right