Mobile Labs Trust: Accelerate Mobile Application Testing
Mobile apps that perform reliably across multiple platforms, versions, and device types are business critical. Deploying apps to meet these criteria require full mobile app automation testing tools that extend existing Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) investments and leverages tester skillsets.
Test Mobile Apps Just Like Web and Desktop Apps
Mobile Labs Trust™, a certified add-in to HP’s QuickTest Professional® (QTP), automates mobile app functional and regression testing. Architected specifically for QTP, Trust’s seamless integration automatically translates Web and desktop testing skills and experience to mobility. This tight integration also enables bi-directional communication with real mobile devices for test object creation and device interaction at run time.
Object creation is fully embedded into QTP’s Object Repository Manager and Object Spy simplifying mobile app object creation and definition. This allows multiple recognition methodologies and standard coordinate-based approaches, enabling testing of a single app on multiple devices with minimal test script changes. Using Trust, development and QA teams can improve app quality across multiple mobile platforms and OSs, reduce mobile regression testing time and facilitate rapid mobile app deployments with increased app user satisfaction.
The Benefits of Mobile Labs Trust
- Extend HP’s QTP to test on real mobile devices without jailbreaking
- Use the same skills to test mobile apps as those used for web/desktop testing
- Develop mobile scripts that can be reused across mobile platforms and OS’s
- Create end-to-end tests for mobile applications plus web pages or back office systems
- Leverage QTP investments, including methods and training, for faster QTP and Trust ROI