THE MOBILE LABS TRUST DIFFERENCE
Designed to meet the mobile QA needs of the enterprise, Mobile Labs Trust™ automates the mobile testing process, helping to cut regression testing times from weeks to hours and minimizing the need for high-cost manual testers. A certified add-in to HP’s QuickTest Professional® (QTP), Trust enables enterprise testers to cost-effectively extend their existing HP functional testing to mobile applications by leveraging the same scripting environment and integrations used by the HP Application Lifecycle Management platform. Trust tests on real devices, across multiple mobile platforms and operating systems, resulting in true test integrity.
Trust enables you to:
- Meet rapid rollout schedules by automating mobile application testing.
- Leverage your existing investments in HP’s testing ecosystem.
- Construct repeatable, verifiable function and regression tests.
- Test a single application on multiple mobile devices with few, if any, changes to test scripts, enhancing tester productivity by promoting reusability.
- Identify objects in a mobile application rapidly and accurately, with the capability to script and control the object’s behavior.
- Test on real devices, using any connectivity method.
- Create end-to-end tests using Mobile Labs Trust as the final building block in your testing strategy.
Enterprises today face a host of mobile testing challenges. Trust was created to simplify mobile application testing for the enterprise.