Marketing Content Manager
- Accountable for all content marketing and copywriting initiatives to drive demand and engagement, aid sales, and position Mobile Labs as a thought leader
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar that maps out content development, PR and Social plans in conjunction with marketing programs
- Leverage internal and external subject matter experts to create effective benefit-focused copy and thought leadership
- Develop a variety of long-from and short-form content including blog posts, executive briefs, whitepapers, customer stories, and sales enablement materials
- Support in planning and executing email marketing campaigns
- Manage digital and social media including the website, digital advertising, content sponsorship, etc.
- Manage, execute and measure the success of online and content marketing campaigns across various B2B channels
- Manage Press Releases and Industry Relations with various vendors and agencies
- Organize and launch webinars (sponsored, internal and with partners)
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in the software/technology industry
- BA/BS in English, Journalism, Communications, or Marketing
- This will primarily be a copywriting position, exceptional writing skills are a must (Sample work required)
- Experience creating content for a B2B audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume, where they consume it, and how to create it
- Ability to be self-sufficient and extremely detail-oriented
- Proactive project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Basic understanding of SEO, Web Publishing, and Social Media
- Experience with Pardot or other marketing automation tools required
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and must be local to Atlanta
What we Offer:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Healthcare Benefits
- Holidays and Vacation Days
- Flexible “work from home” schedule
- 401 (k)
- Fun and casual work environment at the Atlanta Tech Village
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Ellie Soleymani:
Senior Software Developer
If you like working on challenging systems problems while pushing the state of the art in software tools and mobile devices, then consider joining Mobile Labs, a rapidly growing start-up in the mobile space.
Our Agile development team works with MacOS, iOS, Android, Linux, Visual Studio, SQL, and Web server technologies to bring remote device control, device and app testing automation, and continuous integration to real mobile devices.
To get the job done simply and elegantly, we push the boundaries of systems-level programming on mobile devices, our device gateway software, and remote traffic protocols. If you have had experience with iOS or Android apps and operating systems, general network protocols, .NET development, Web services, and RESTful API’s and are skilled in process architectures, multi-threading, interprocess and distributed process architectures and protocols, you will match up well with our team.
Founded in 2011, Mobile Labs was the first company in the industry to launch a private mobile device cloud. deviceConnect™ is now in use by many companies in the Global 2000 with exciting upside for growth.
We give our team the flexibility to work remotely, offer a cooperative and friendly environment, and empower our team to innovate at the speed of mobile. At Mobile Labs, you’ll have opportunities to try new things and make a big impact. We have excellent benefits, offer competitive salaries, and are still small enough to bring in core contributors who will be able to share in the company’s success. We offer full-time opportunity to grow with the state of the art, the chance to move some boundaries to help customers get their problems solved, and the satisfaction that comes with seeing well-built software put to significant use. If this sounds like what you’re looking for and you have the skills outlined above, we want to talk to you!
Technical Support Engineer
Ready to step into the exciting world of mobility? As a Technical Support Engineer you will provide world-class technical support to our global Fortune-500 sized customers and prospects. You will interact directly with customers and prospects, troubleshoot and test issues with our products and the mobile devices they manage, and assist customers and prospects to be successful with our products.
You’ll need an appetite for and have the aptitude to learn the innovative ways that mobile devices interact with our access management servers and automation engines, including Android, iOS, and tablets. Our server technology bases include .NET, Linux, UNIX, Mac OS, and both USB and Ethernet networking (wired and wireless).
Our customers are Global 2000 enterprises delivering, developing, and testing mobile apps for internal use and for their customers, and are busy completing the transition from mainframe, web, and client-server technologies to all-mobile strategies. Joining a young company like Mobile Labs, already making our impact in the market, will keep you at the state of the art in mobile application development and delivery.
Our ideal candidate is highly energetic and interested in working in a new company with many responsibilities and nearly unlimited opportunities to learn, grow, and advance. We work some flexible hours to assist our domestic customers, but you will have support from our testing and support team in India as a part of our 24×7 global support.
We are a team focused on customer satisfaction, communication, and customer success. We strive to be easy to do business with, value customers above all else, and keep our promises. We have already earned high marks for our customer support, and you will be a key part of making it even better!
- Maintain and increase your product knowledge on applicable products/applications, operating systems and hardware via training, documentation, personal research, and experience. Go as far into mobility as your skills and wits will take you!
- Manage Tier 1 level support
- Performing hands-on troubleshooting support for customers and internal users as needed.
- Configure and support VPN connectivity to our in-house demonstration units, understand network architecture, product installation and maintenance, and general troubleshooting and testing of our products and multiple computer platforms.
- Provide end user support, including installation and operation assistance, mobile device support (smartphones and tablets), mobile app provisioning and installation, general troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
- Track, monitor, and follow up on questions, requests, and issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with development and testing teams to ensure issues are corrected and usability problems are understood.
- Escalate issues to Tier 2 for problem resolution for complex
- Work with software developers, sales engineers, testers, and sales to communicate ticket status, develop customer support process improvements, and implement plans that will maximize customer satisfaction as quickly as possible.
- 5% Travel to local and Domestic customers for onsite support
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of IT support, enterprise software support, or software vendor support including experience testing software, diagnosing problems, and documenting causes and/or resolutions.
- Familiarity with VBScript; experienced in using and manipulating XML and writing SQL queries
- Experience supporting customers and providing solutions
- Technical background in one or more development technologies including .NET, Linux/UNIX, iOS, Mac OS, and Android, and an understanding of computer and network architectures. The ability to learn to use and support our products deployed in these environments.
- A willingness to embrace all things mobile!
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with customers in high stress and business-critical situations.
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated, and work well with our team.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
- Ability to collaborate well with global support teams, engineering, sales, and other cross-functional teams in resolving customer and prospect reported issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, partners and team members on ticket resolution items.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills as demonstrated by a track record of learning new technologies, gaining the ability to recreate problems, determine causes, and document problem causes and resolutions, and, when appropriate, gathering information needed to help development make a code correction.
- 2+ years experience developing, executing and maintaining test scripts in Selenium, Appium, HP QTP & UFT or any open source test automation tools on the mobile platform a plus!!
- Proven work with Object Oriented programming languages like Java, Ruby, Perl a plus!!
- Experience configuring and testing smart mobile devices, including installing and testing applications, support programs and modifications.
- Experience Continuous Integration testing practices using Jenkins or Calabash
- Software Testing and familiarity with SDLC a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems.
Senior Software Engineer
Mobile Labs has an open position for a well-qualified Sr. Software Engineer, to be filled immediately. The Sr. Software Engineer will be responsible for a demanding and rewarding variety of duties related to the development, enhancement and delivery of industry-leading, enterprise-grade testing tools for mobile app and device testing.
If you like working on challenging systems problems while pushing the state of the art in software tools and mobile devices, then consider joining Mobile Labs, a rapidly growing start-up in the mobile space. Our Agile development team works with OSX, iOS, Android, Linux, Visual Studio, SQL, and Web server technologies to bring remote device control, device and app testing automation, and continuous integration to real mobile devices.
If you are the person destined for this position, you have a combination of deep experience pushing the boundaries of systems-level programming on mobile devices, experience with mobile app and operating systems development utilizing Objective C, Swift or Java. Your experience with general network protocols, .NET C# development, Web services, and RESTful APIs, and skills in process architectures, multi-threading, interprocess and distributed process architectures and protocols, will ensure you match up well with our team. History of working successfully in small innovative software teams, and a flexible, upbeat approach to working with colleagues is a must.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Understand how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Provide engineering support (when necessary) to our production support staff when they are building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems for customers
- Participate with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products
- Participate in interactions with customers as a technical expert for product subsystems
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
- Other duties from time to time as determined by management
Professional Experience & Skills
- 8+ years experience as a software engineer; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks
- 4+ years experience in mobile application development (Experience with any or all of the following highly desirable: iOS – Objective C/Swift, Android – JAVA)
- 4+ years experience in native desktop application development (Experience with any of the following highly desirable: .NET/C# – Windows, Cocoa/Objective C – OSX)
- Proficiency utilizing relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture (Experience with any or all of the following highly desirable: PostgreSQL, Oracle, mySQL)
- 5+ years experience building web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, Web Services, RESTful APIs, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations
- Proficiency developing and troubleshooting complex software systems that run in mixed-environments including Linux, Unix, OSX, iOS, Android and/or Windows
- Previous experience with any or all of the following highly desirable: IDA, JIRA, Bamboo, GitHub, Mercurial, Puppet, C/C++
- Extensive knowledge of hardware platforms & processor architectures
- Demonstrated creative, critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Excellent collaborative skills including written and verbal communication
- Previous experience participating in the full development lifecycle
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies is a plus
- Required: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline; or, equivalent demonstrable experience
- Desired: Masters degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent demonstrable experience
About Mobile Labs
Mobile Labs provides enterprise-grade, next generation testing tools for mobile app testing, mobile device testing and mobile website testing. With a focus on security, agility and affordability, Mobile Labs’ delivers solutions to help enterprises deploy quality cross-platform mobile apps. Our on-premises device cloud, deviceConnect™, leverages patent-pending technology to provide highly secure access to and management of test devices across major mobile platforms. We are a young, Atlanta-based company making an impact with mobile device access management and mobile app testing groups in the Global 2000.